July 4th offers, business classes, red wolf puppies
Welcome to Randolph Rundown, our series that informs our readers about new developments right here in Randolph County.
This week, the July 4th fireworks will be pulled across Randolph County, along with specials from local businesses. so join the celebration.
- Fourth fireworks display at Creekside Park
- 6 pm-10pm, Sunday
- Creekside Park, 214 Park Drive, Archdale
- Entrance: free to the public, food vendors are billed separately
- The Food Trucks will open at 6 p.m. for those who are hungry or want to treat themselves. If you live in a nearby neighborhood and want to take a walk in the park, do not hesitate however, we ask you to stay with your bubble (family and friends). DJ Squirrel’s music will also begin at 6 p.m.
Catering on site: S&P lemonade, Dorsett funnel cakes and more, Road dogs, Preacher Steen Icees, The Chill Shak, Kyles Concessions, 4 Fosters Slushies, HP Sunset Slush
- Fireworks with the Asheboro Copperheads
- 9:30 p.m.
- McCrary Ball Park, 138 Southway Road, Asheboro
- Entrance: Free with entrance
- Come enjoy all that is American and celebrate July 4th with the Asheboro Copperheads baseball team with an exceptional fireworks show immediately after the game.
- Natty Bee’s Boutique has a sale Tuesday through Friday
- 20% discount on all clothing and jewelry at original price
- will be closed on July 4th
- The Sweet E’s store will also have a sale from Wednesday to Friday.
Thank you for subscribing to the Courrier-Tribune. Be sure to download our mobile app for the latest local news.
Free Webinar on Creative Ways to Fund Your Business
Funding with Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) is a webinar course that is part of a series offered by Randolph County Community College on Business Recovery and Resilience from the COVID-19 Crisis.
While most small businesses are familiar with traditional bank lending options, CDFIs offer unique opportunities that no small business should overlook. The seminar will teach small businesses about CDFIs, what they offer and how to get financing through them. the speaker will be Dr. Jonathan Thill of VentureAsheboro.
It will take place on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. here
Michelle Shen is an economics and data reporter for The Courier Tribune. Feel free to reach out to her with story tips on Twitter (michelle_shen10), Instagram (pretty_photos_by_michelle OR michelle_shen10) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).